China Visas

China Visas

China Visas

Based on current visa regulations everyone with an ordinary passport needs a visa for a visit to China except nationals of Brunei, Japan and Singapore who are allowed to visit for 15 days without a visa.

Ordinary China visas are divided into the following categories:
Tourist Visa (L-visa) is issued to a foreign citizen who comes to China for tourist purpose, family visit or other personal affairs.
Business Visa (F-visa ) is issued to a foreign citizen who is invited to China for visit, research, lecture, business, exchanges in the fields of science, technology, education, culture and sports, or attending various kinds of trade fairs or exhibitions, or short-term study, intern practice for a period of less than six months.
Transit Visa (G-visa) is issued to a foreign citizen who is to transit through China on his or her way to a third country (or region) and is valid a 7 day stay.
Also available are: Student Visa (X-Visa), Work Visa (Z-visa), Crew Visa(C-visa), Journalist Visa (J-visa), Permanent Residence Visa(D-visa)
Number of Entries: Generally issued for a single, double or multiple entry visit.
Validity of Visa: A single entry Chinese visa is valid for 3 months from the date of issue and a double entry visa is valid for 6 months. A China visa holder must enter China before the expiration date for the visa to remain valid.
Duration of Stay: The duration of stay is specified on a Chinese visa. Chinese visa holders must not stay beyond the specified date without extending their visas.

Special Notes:
Travellers wishing to visit Hong Kong and Macau should check at the Chinese Embassy website in their home counties to see if they also need a visa to visit these Special Administrative Regions (SAR).
Travellers wishing to travel to Tibet while on a visit to China need to first apply for a China visa UNLESS entering from Nepal where they need to apply directly at the Chinese Embassy in Kathmandu.
If you plan to visit Tibet you need to get a China visa first but you should NOT mention any Tibetan cities on your application. Once you receive the China visa you can then apply for a Tibet Permit to a registered Chinese travel agency to apply on your behalf.  

Here is the material to apply Tibet Permit.
1. Copy of China Visa
2. Copy of Passport.

Here is the official link for China Consulates.

Here is the official link for China Embassies.

* Please note that visas for China and Hong Kong are the responsibility of the individual traveler. The visa requirements for your trip vary depending on where you are from and where you are going. For the most up to date information please check your governments foreign ministry website or with you travel agent as rules do change. It is important that you check for yourself. For most travelers there will probably have an embassy and consulate in the country that you live in. 
* Please note that China and Hong Kong are two separate government areas so you go through two sets of immigration procedures. If your trip finishes in Hong Kong and you are travelling back into Mainland China then you may need a double entry visa. Please check your travel itinerary.
* If your visa offices ask for an invitation letter, we can definitely help to send you one. Please contact us at: There will be no extra charge if you book the trip through us. 

Powered By copyright © 2020-2023, All right reserved. Support : LOMOO 粤ICP备19027454号